Monday, July 2, 2007

Break Out the Champagne! This Ship is Sailing!!

This is the inagural story on this blogspot. To those of you who love to travel and swap stories of wonderful people and places to see around the world and our own backyard, this is the place for you.

Why the title,"Third Coast Travel Queen"? I live in the coastal area of Texas. People in the travel industry have used the term, "Third Coast", to identify the coast of Texas.
And if the truth be told, I tried to get ,"Texas Travel Queen",
and it was already taken.

Disclaimer- I do not profess to be the best at anything. I will promise to you that I will work on my writing skills. I do have a tendency to write like I speak.

Claimer- I do like to travel. I have a limited budget. I find something interesting about everyone I meet. I like to share ideas with anyone who will listen, or should I say, "Read".

I am constantly inspired by my partner of twenty-four years. This is one of those inspirational times.

In the future, I would like to focus on specific issues concerning travel. For now, I will just say that I have had some interesting experiences in the past couple of weeks. I hope sharing them will enlighten and inspire you to travel.

3 comments:

TexSport Publications said...

Thanks for the information. I look forward to reading about your travel experiences and exploits.

TexSport Publications said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexSport Publications said...

I have listed your blog as a link on my blog. I invite you do the same and perhaps it will increase traffic to both of our blogs.

Sports and travel go hand in hand.

Good luck on your blog.